So my list so far:
1- half marathon
2- take a picture a day
3- pre-med class
4- 10 military style push-ups
5- 5 pull-ups
6- read a book a month
7- make a budget and live within it
8- get a financial advisor (I have a friend).
9-_______
...
...
28 - _______
As you can see, I've got some thinking to do. I'm looking for suggestions. Make them serious, make them silly, I don't care. What are some goals that I should try to accomplish for my 28th year?
When I get your suggestions, I'll think them all over and on my birthday (or shortly thereafter) I will post my official list! This is partly inspired by a book I have "Swim Naked, Defy Gravity, and 99 other things to do before your 30". Fun book! Some things are a little off-color for my taste, but I count those against the 99. So for me, it's more like 93 things to do before your 30. hehe
p.s. as for my New Year's resolutions:
1- I could be doing better at the scripture reading, but I am working on it.
2- I have moved to AZ, I take the "whiz quiz" tomorrow, and start my new job on Monday...check!
3- Buon Giorno! Mi chiamo, Becky! Tu come stai? Io sto bene. Io vivo in Gilbert, Arizona. Io lavoro in un ospedale. Io e medico. Io ho imparato l'italiano con Rosetta Stone. Io parlo sono un po', ma sto imparando. -- I am doing well at my goal for learning Italian, I think.
3 comments:
Since your new to Arizona, maybe you should find some good touristy things that you should do there.
you are making a bucket list! since you just moved to AZ, you should add hiking to the bottom of the grand canyon to your list, and skydiving (if your the adrenaline junkie type), one goal I have that you could add is to take (and pass) a concealed weapons class--you can never be too careful these days! can't wait to see the final list and the last italy post!
April, I do need to add hiking to the bottom of the grand canyon...that's a great one! But, as for the other two things: I've already done both! I went skydiving in Moab and SLC and I've taken my concealed weapons class, although now that I'm living in AZ, I don't need it anymore cuz they just passed a new law...yay!
Post a Comment