Friday, July 9, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!

After much deliberation, I finally came up with a finalized list! Yay! The only downside, I lost it before I got it on the blog. :( So, here is the list of things I want to accomplish before I turn 29...starting: today!

1- Complete a half marathon
2- Read the Book of Mormon
3- Develop a new skill/certification for my Resume
4- Read a book a month (and review it - www.goodreads.com)
5- Take a scuba class
6- learn how to rock climb
7- Develop a closer relationship with God and my Savior
8- Do 10 military style push-ups
9- Do 5 pull ups
10- Learn Italian (complete the rosetta stone course 1-3)
11- Sleep in a hammock
12- Do more service
13- Watch the sun rise and set on the same day...by myself
14- Go to the temple monthly
15- Learn about a new culture
16- Visit a new continent (one I've never been to before: S. America, Australia, or Antarctica).
17- Write more thank-you/just because notes (and snail mail them)
18- Draw, and frame, a self portrait
19- Grow something
20- Get a Financial Advisor
21- Make a budget and stick to it
22- Learn a new hobby
23- Take a picture a day
24- Learn to meditate
25- Become notorious for something
26- Take a music lesson
27- Stock a 72 hour kit
28- Become my own muse

Ok. There you have it. My list. Hold your breath through the tunnel and wish me luck!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Great List! Have fun completing all of your goals this next year! It was great talking to you the other day. Happy Birthday!!

Holly said...

I enjoyed reading your list!! It was fun to read about things you would like to do and see. Of course as I read them I was thinking of ways you could combine 3 or 4 together!! Probably not what you were thinking to do...Hopefully some of the items include being with me!!