Emily and I moved the day of Mary Jo's baby shower (I know what you are thinking....we are nuts...it just worked out that way though). If you saw our old apartment, you would understand why. I forgot to take pictures of it before we left. But it was tiny and it was a basement apartment so it felt like a dungeon and it smelled funny and it had only tiny crawlspace windows. It was rather dreary.
So when an apartment came open in Mary Jo & Hans-Erik's complex we jumped at it. We are again back in the Avenues community in Salt Lake City. The apartment is on the second story of the complex and it has a great view off the balcony of a power-pole accross the street.
Ok, so not the best view. But it is better than occasionally looking out the window and seeing the landlords miniature greyhounds peeing on our window (a frequent occurance at our other apartment).
Those of you who had been to our other place will notice from the pictures...the kitchen is much smaller, but more cupboard space...go figure.
Yes, this is the entire kitchen.
We finally have space so I bought a dinning room table as you can see in this picture.
The apartment is mostly furnished by me, but that is ok. I finally have space to display all my cool stuff from other countries (my pictures from Grenada, my olive wood figurines from Israel, my papyrus from Egypt, my paper from Amalfi, Italy). It's worth it! heheYou can see my olive wood figurines in the corner on the desk with my pictures of Grenada (tiny tiny in the distance) and behind the blinds is our balcony.
This is my bedroom...I don't have a picture of Shelle and Emily's bedroom cause they weren't around when I was taking pictures and I didn't get permission.
I hope you enjoy my small tour.






4 comments:
It looks like a nice place. And no wonder your old place smelled bad with dogs peeing on the window! Yeah! you were able to move!
Becky! Your new place is cute. I can't believe we live so close, but never see each other. We should get together soon. I may just have to make some Old Fangled today - I love that stuff!
Looks like a great new place! And well decorated ;) Congratulations on the upgrade in views (and smells). And I hope I get a chance to visit and see it someday . . . you and Kelly can eat old fangled fruitcake together as long as you promise to have a really good time!
Wow, I really love the place. It looks great! Thanks for calling the other day. Hope things get better with work!!
Post a Comment