Thursday, October 2, 2008

Grenada or Bust

Flight reservation

Tue, Aug 4, 2009
Departs 8:00pm, Arrives 8:35pm
Delta Air Lines 1207
Salt Lake City, UT to Las Vegas, NV

Wed, Aug 5, 2009
Departs 6:00am, Arrives 8:30pm
American Airlines 1090 / 2171
Las Vegas, NV to Grenada, Grenada

Mon, Aug 17, 2009
Departs 8:20am, Arrives 9:20pm
American Airlines 2174 / 1825Delta Air Lines 3780
Grenada, Grenada to Salt Lake City, UT



Ok, so if you look closely at my above itinerary you will notice something I find really funny....the dates. August of 2009!! So now you know how much I am excited to be going back to Grenada! I have already booked the flight and purchased the tickets.

Yay! I do wish that it was sooner as I am really needing a break from work at the moment, but it is ok cause now I have good things to look forward to. I may end up taking a quick jaunt somewhere before then. But I am super excited to be going back...I may even put a countdown for my next vacation (thus far it's Grenada) on my blog. This is truly what keeps me going at work!

I am going with Aunt Amy & Uncle Otis' family again...but this time there is one more addition (besides myself); Grandma McCollaum is coming! I am excited! We get to travel 2 legs of our flights both ways together. It's gonna be super!

4 comments:

thetaylors said...

I am so excited for you! Mostly I am jealous. I feel like I am back in Utah, never to have another adventure again. And life goes on... when are we getting together?

Carolyn said...

It's always great to have something to look forward too! How fun!

King Family said...

Thats exciting! Im going to eastern Europe next summer with my choir. We are going for almost a month. Im so excited.

Hope & Ryley said...

That's awesome! It will probably help work go by faster now that you have something to look forward to!