Saturday, November 1, 2008

Baby's Name

This morning I woke up earlier than expected. I would say I woke up early, but it was around 7:30am and I know that may be usual for some (even though it is early for me). It was quite and I didn't want to go to the gym yet so I decided that I would spend time reading everyone's blogs and facebook stuff that I have been neglecting in the past several weeks. In reading some of this I saw that several people were still unclear as to what the baby's name is. I am sure I posted it in the post announcing her birth...but just to clear up the confusion here it is:


Gwendolin Etta-Lena Stegeby

They wanted to pick a name that was somewhat Swedish...hence Gwendolin. Etta is the middle name of my (and Mary Jo's) grandfather's mother. Lena (prounounced Leah-en-a...generally said so fast it sounds like Lee-en-a) is the second half of Hans-Erik's mother's name: Inga-Lena.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Now that I scrolled down, I realize I DID miss the name the first time . . . but I'm convinced you added it later :) :) Very nice name, and THANKS for the updates!

Azilee said...

that is a cool costume becky!!! gwen is so cute!!