Ok, So I promised more pictures of Gwendolin and here they are. She just keeps getting cuter! I have developed a new favorite past-time...holding the baby! I can't get enough of it!
Gwen's first week home was a little rough. She had to be in the bili-bed for 1 day. If she wasn't being fed she was in the bed. I don't know who it was harder on, us or her. But we thought she was the cutest little "fly" ever and thought it would be a perfect costume for Halloween.
Instead she was a skeleton for Halloween. Isn't she scary!
There were a lot of 1sts in this 1st week. This is a picture of a bunch of 1sts. Great-Grandma McCollaum, Grandpa McCollaum, Mommy, and Baby are all 1st borns.
Isn't she pretty! Even when she sleeps!
Little baby loves her daddy!
This is one of my most favorite pictures! Gwen was trying to hold her head up from birth. One of my favorite things about wee tiny babies is how their forehead wrinkles when they tilt their head back or open their eyes really wide. I love it! She is so strong!
And last but not least....
I cut my hair! Yup, it is about that short. It reminds me a little of Maria's hair in Sound of Music. I love it! And it is back to my natural color which I love as well. Much easier to maintain!







5 comments:
Beautiful baby and beautiful you! I especially loved the 4 generation picture. It's been a long time since I've seen your grandma! Hope she is doing well.
Those forehead wrinkles are precious aren't they? She has a strong neck!
Keep the pictures coming. What a beautiful baby and Mary Jo looks so happy. I love your new look. Course I love short hair.
I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!! It looks so great! Wow, you look amazing! I also love gwendolyn's halloween costume! What a cutie. Have fun being an Aunt!
You look gorgeous girl! I love it! Cam agrees too. I am so excited to see you. What are you doing tomorrow evening at 7 (11/15)? I will call you on details of the happenings but basically it's a game night-we'd love to have you!
Gwen is SO cute:) I also can't wait to see her too! Maybe I'll come up tomorrow-if that works to see you and her. I'll call!
What a little angel! I love the newborn face! She is completely precious.
Post a Comment