Monday, January 19, 2009

Update on Baby Gwen

I keep telling Mary Jo and Hans-Erik that they need to make their own blog because I am not going to post any more pictures of Gwendolin. But then we get such cute pictures of her! As her favorite aunt, and in view of my bragging rights, I am forced again to post pictures! hehe

She was blessed the weekend after Christmas. They waited until then to bless her because her Aunt Ulrika and Uncle Victor would be visiting from Sweden.

She was a little over 2 months old and the little blessing dress was not built for a baby so big (granted, she is not a big baby). Nonetheless, she had to have 2 buttons undone in the back so she could fit into the dress.
She is so funny! She is starting to really chat with us. She loves to smile at us when we smile at her. She is not laughing yet but comming so close. She will not smile at the camera. We've tried to get a couple pictures of her smiling but as soon as we hold the camera up the smile leaves her face and she stares at the camera in wonderment. We have gotten some pretty good smiling pictures from the side though. This is one of my favorite pictures, I call it the little ballerina. And this one is soo cute. This is her pouty face....
and the face that generally follows the pouty face within several seconds!
This is proof that even the most adorable baby's can have their "off" or "goofy" moments! Her mommy sometimes calls her princess pea (or pee). She is so curious! This is her styling a beanie she got from her Grandma & Grandpa Stegeby.

4 comments:

Tina said...

Very cute little darlin'!!

The two old crows said...

She is so sweet. keep the pictures coming.

King Family said...

She is so cute. I loved seeing her at my work.

Carolyn said...

I love the pouty face!! That's so cute! Hope your doing well!! Thanks for sharing the cute pictures!