Monday, February 2, 2009

Is Purgatory freezing over?

Mary Jo and Hans-Erik have finally created a blog for themselves. They have made their blog private so anyone wishing to view it will have to e-mail them at swehes@gmail.com. They would love to have anyone (they know) view it so just drop them a line!
Now if I could only get my parents blogging!

p.s.
I must warn you, because of their family in Sweden some of their posts will be dual language. But Mary said when they do post like that they will post the same thing in both Swedish and English. All those words may be intimidating but at least we wont have to pull out the English-Swedish dictionaries!

3 comments:

Tina said...

With your title . . . I had a global warming comment that I was going to make . . . but it doesn't apply!!! Darn.

Glad to see Mary is blogging, I'll have to drop her an e-mail!

King Family said...

Haha.. you're funny mom. I thought you were going to say something of Utah being a purgatory because it is sooo cold. Its been warming up lately which is nice.

Im excited to see more pictures of her baby.

Becky said...

I can understand how the title can be misleading. I named it such because I really don't like swearing, so I made some minor adjustments to the phraseology.