Aunties get bragging rights along with parents don't they? I think so. This post is dedicated to my sweet little niece. Her 1st birthday is coming up in 2 weeks. Unfortunately, I will be on the opposite end of the country for a medical conference when she celebrates it. However, I still love her just as much. Luckily though, I was able to make a trip out to LA to see them recently. The following are some of the pics I took of sweet Gwendolina Bambina (which I cannot help calling her...thank you my family in Italy for letting me in on this name!) while visiting them. Enjoy!

I love my papa!

Ok, Now it is time to wake up!

You're not trying to go back to sleep are you?

Easily distracted by tiny things on the floor!

Look how pretty! I love my Auntie's rings!
Yay! I love my Auntie...I think?!

I definitely love my Auntie's phone! (I love her kissy face!)

Yum Yum Yum Yum....who doesn't eat with their feet nearby?
I'm as innocent as an angel!

Save me Auntie! Save me! (Gwen is inside the new "time out" cage)

Looking out through the cage...learning to tolerate it better.

Ooooo! Look at all the small things I could try to taste!

Auntie Becky loves me though, she didn't let me put too much stuff that I saw at the Renaissance fair in my mouth...only this lemon peel. It sure is tasty! Yum!

What do you expect? I'm a girl! I'm not gonna get my knees dirty!





6 comments:
oh how cute. Thanks becky.
She is cute! Where is your conference? Is it anywhere near me?
Kel, I think you are around the DC area, no? My conference is up in Boston. It would be great to see you, but as I understand Boston is quite a distance from DC. Hope you are well!
I cannot believe she is almost one! What a cutie!
I love the "innocent as an angel" picture. She's darling!
Cute! She sure is getting big!
Post a Comment