Really, this blog should be entitled: Fun With Gwendolin. Most of the pictures taken at Thanksgiving were surrounding the events of Gwendolin's vacation to Delta. We can't help it though...she is so darned cute! But the rest of us had a good time. There was much food, game playing, and shooting! Aunt Janie and Uncle John and their 3 kids came. Mary and Hans-Erik and Gwen came. Sean and Spencer McCollaum came from Washingon (Skylar was going to come with some of his army buddies but the ended up having car problems....sad). Grandma McCollaum came. And all of Paul and Emily McCollaum's kids, excluding the rebel missionary: Shelle, came. And for Thanksgiving Day, Officer Jeff Jones, his wife Maria, and their two kids joined the festivities.
The cousins bonded and became instant friends. We were able to keep the house relatively clean (thanks to the cleaning nazi). And at the end of it all, we all agreed that get togethers of this nature need to occur more freqently. Hopefully, we will see it take action and not remain in thought. I hope you all had as much of an enjoyable time as we did!
4 comments:
It looks like you had an awesome time! Thanksgiving is the BEST!
Sounds like you had quite the crowd. Gee, I can't understand why you get so excited about Gwen. Ha ha. She's sure growing.
She is so adorable and at such a great age! I'm glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving! I would love for you,Naz and Brittney to come see me. I haven't seen you guys in forever!! Let me know if you can! It will give me a reason to actually get out of my pj's! Call me!
I finally got two seconds together to watch! (You know, without Gwen crashing the computer or shutting everything down.) You did a great job with the pictures, Beck. They look fabulous. It was so much fun. I love getting together with family. It's the best. :)
Post a Comment