Monday, December 7, 2009

Kidnaping!

I finally found my evidence and now I'd like to publicly announce the criminals and their crime:


Mary and Hans-Erik kidnapped Gwendolin from me!

Yes, I know this may come as a shock to some, to others, not so much. No one realized that it was really me carrying a child for that nine months, not Mary. She just had a really bad weight problem during that time (I think its cause she was addicted to cake, or alcohol; alcohol would explain the rotund belly) that helped to make my weight problem seem like nothing! The reason that I cannot remember the labor pains I would assume is the same reason that women all over the world have more children...one seems to forget those! And don't ask who the husband is...its was one of those miraculous births! No hussy here! hehe ;)

Here to supply evidence for my claims are the following pictures:







Gwendolin is essentially a minnie-me! There is no denying it once you look at these pictures (which are both at the age of 1 year old).










The eyes, the nose, the mouth, the ears...
You could swap one of our faces for the other and never notice a thing!






I think this evidence is strong enough to hold up in any court. Don't you?

3 comments:

The Burrows Family said...

That's so funny! She does look JUST like you! How cute!

Tina said...

I think you may have a "case"!

thetaylors said...

hahaha, it is worth a shot!
I can't believe she is already a year old!