Over Thanksgiving we had a family reunion of sorts for the McCollaum family. Uncle Pete's family and Uncle Scotty's family couldn't make it. So it was just our immediate family plus grandma,Uncle David, Aunt Janie's family, Aunt Amy's family, and Par, one of Hans' friends from Sweden.
Thanksgiving day we took pictures...very patriotic. The ones posted below with the "Props" are my favorites! There are 22 guns in the pictures below...I guess combining the two pictures that makes 44 guns. Mary Jo and Gwendolin decided to share or else there would be 23 guns in each picture. hehe


9 comments:
It is nice to see the family again. Everyone for some reason keeps changing.
These pictures are great! It's been a long time since I've seen your entire family together. You guys look great!
Such great pictures! I love the "props," too!!
What a great family picture! All those girls! The guns sure are fun. How did you get a hold of so many?
Those are GREAT pictures! I don't think I've seen anything like it before! I'd love to see a list of the names of everyone. It's been years since I've seen Amy, and Davey and everyone . . . .
Love the family pictures. The props are great! Looks like it was a lot of fun!
Love the pictures, what a great idea!! I am not sure if I would have wanted to be the photographer with all those guns aimed in my direction :) It was nice to see all of you guys together.
Wow those pics were awesome!! Wish I could have been there, it looks fun, next time you'll all have to come to italy, but you can't take the guns with you :P haha
Whoa, what did your poor photographer do??
Great pictures! So fun to see your family all grown up. Bet your parents are so proud of their great big family of gorgeous girls. :)
Post a Comment