Friday, June 5, 2009

Craftiness

I tried to get away with just commenting on Mary Jo's blog and not posting myself, but she called me on it recently so here goes my first attempt at "chain blogging".


Here it is.


The first three people to leave a comment on my blog will win a special something from me. Those people must also re post this on their blog and continue the craftiness.


The rules are:


1. I make no guarantee that you will like what I make!

2. What I create will be just for you.

3. It will be done this year.

4. You have no clue what it's going to be.

5. I reserve the right to make something extremely strange.

6. You must post a picture of what you win when you get it.


LET THE CRAFTING BEGIN!

Unfortunately, this piece of crafting genius I can't take credit for; although it did come off of my camera so I do personally know who made this beautiful craft! It was just the craftiest picture I had on my computer! As stated above, I make no promises or guarantees!

5 comments:

Janie said...

hey becky it's Haley

King Family said...

Im number 2!! I've already posted it on my blog though :)

Mom Emily said...

Hey Becky. I just made number 3. Yea!

King Family said...

Great. I can't wait to get your call and start. Fun!

Unknown said...

becky that is it????????????