Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Can anyone help me?

I am looking for talent. The truth is I do have a little of this talent I am looking for. I really would like someone to help me expand my talent so that I am comfortable showing and sharing it with others. I have tried some "self help" exercises. Alas, these do not keep me motivated. When initially developing this talent I did not have to pay money (thanks mom) but because of that (and my immature young self) I was not as dedicated to developing the talent and after many tears from me and hair pulling from my mom I was released of the burden. Now in my older years I am looking to re-explore my capabilities. I already asked one person I know for help, but unfortunately her 5 kids all under the age of 10 occupy too much of her evening time with their whining about hunger etc. So it was back to the drawing board for me. I need someone who can teach me for 1/2 - 1 hour a week starting sometime between 6 and 9 pm. As I am part Scot I am also looking for a deal and don't want to be paying more than about $15 a lesson. If any of you have any contacts...let me know.
Also if you haven't guessed by now, the lessons I want to take are for: The Piano!

7 comments:

Tina said...

Halley would LOVE a piano student!! Give her a call . . . she'll be back from Europe soon.

The two old crows said...

Tina beat me to it. I know Halley would love to teach you piano.

Becky said...

Excellent! I will have to give her a call. Do you know when she will be back other than soon? I am going to Sweden in just 13 days (I am sooo excited to get outta here for a bit). Maybe I will just have to give her a call when I get back in town. Thanks again for the idea!

Tina said...

She should be home soon . . . she said the trip was 3 weeks and it has been 3 plus weeks already!

Tina said...

Sorry, I can't give you a better answer than soon!

Kim & Dave said...

I heard about this at work. (Bet you can't guess who from.) Well, I might volunteer if I didn't live so far away. Let me know how it goes though.

King Family said...

Becky, I would LOVE to teach you piano lessons. And the evening is perfect for me. Give me a call and we can set up a day. You still have my number right? P.S. I am home. :)