Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Many Shades of Me

If anything has changed in me through the years, the most obvious would be my hair color. It seemed to change almost as quickly as the seasons! Mostly, it just changes when I get bored and need something new in my life. Even at this time I am thinking of changing my hair color. This time though I think I am going to try to go back to my natural hair color, if I can figure out what it is! It is so much easier to not have to worry about roots and cheaper too!



Enjoy the shades!




Most recently I've been a red head!



This was in high school, I think it's my natural color!



I dyed my hair a darker brown color for my trip to the middle east.


This is as dark as my hair has been.


Awww! This is a natural color. But I don't think my hair now would have that many blonde highlights in it naturally.


This also is my current red head color but I think it looks like a different shade than the picture above. It's probably the lighting.



This is my natural color with blonde highlights.


Natural color in different lighting.


I dyed my hair myself out of a box for the first time since 8th grade. Even though the color is OK, I hated how quickly it lost color. It won't happen again. This is supposed to be a dark, auburn color.


Natural color. Even my natural color seems to have had different shades!



Blonde Becky! This was after my middle east trip. I had been dark for about 6 months and was ready to break free and celebrate the summer!



This is the first time I went blonde, and I think it is the most blonde I have ever been.



My grandmother really likes me as a blonde...what do you think? what's your favorite "shade"?

6 comments:

young family said...

I think my favorite, is the natural picture with you in the red vest by the red tree. I like you as a blonde too.

I was just wondering, if you are going to post pictures of your middle east trip also? I will just live ficariously(sp) through you :) I love all of your Italy pictures. What a good idea to work so that you can go play!!! Genius :)!!!!! I am so glad that you have a blog. It really is a nice way to keep track of everyone.

King Family said...

I agree with Laura. I also like the darkest you have gone.

Pavarotti had such a great voice. Its too bad he past away. Im glad more people like opera, its comforting. Haha.

Tina said...

It was so fun to see you at different ages. Sometimes I think my family is the only one changing and growing until I get a wake-up call and see that everyone else is doing it.

I really like the high-school picture. . . the one where you are looking down . . . A darkish auburny look . . .

Carolyn said...

You look good in whatever shade you choose!

mccollaum fam said...

Becky you are soo cool! We like your hair always, but I can't wait to see the natural color! I wonder what it will be?? :)

The two old crows said...

Personally I liked the reds. It couldn't be because that is the color I have done my hair. I went gray for about three years and now I'm back to being red.