Thursday, April 15, 2010

Swimming Fishies

This year the family became very encouraging to Kalee to try to get her to join the Water Polo team at the High School. She finally gave in to our persuasions and joined up and has been having a wonderful time. Recently, she has had to stay out of the pool because she had conjunctivitis and she told me that she really missed not being able to go to water polo. I am so excited for her! I'm trying to convince her that she needs to look into doing a triathalon ... that will take a lot more persuasion. :) I'll keep trying though!

Delta hosted a water polo meet and Dad, Mom, Trish, and I were able to go and cheer on Kalee. It was a two day event, and mom was not feeling up to going the first day when I was really picture happy, so I didn't get a picture of her the next day. :( But she was there! I promise! Kalee did a great job. I can't remember how many meets they won/didn't win. But they played a bunch of matches and had a lot of fun! Here are the photos:

Kalee is at starting block #1. We're number 1! We're number 1! ;) hehe

Trish, Dad, Becky watching and cheering!

Kalee watching the game in suspense to support her fellow team members!

Kalee's the swimmer in the middle there.

Playing the game.

Warming up in the pool before the match. Kalee is number 18.

Kalee is at the front of the row. She's getting ready to catch the ball during team warm ups.

Kalee attempting to hide from my camera. Little did she know, I have tricks! (Notice her friend in the chair laughing!)

Kalee's got a pretty good arm. I was a little surprised. Throw Kalee! Throw!

Swim Kalee! Swim!
Our little fish!

2 comments:

The two old crows said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The two old crows said...

That is cool. Tell her to keep it up