So, the funniest thing happened today. I wasn't there so I didn't witness it first hand. But I did get the story from a rather reliable source...Shelle.
Mary Jo was on the couch. Hans-Erik was in the kitchen eating apples. The timer went off and Mary Jo asked Hans-Erik to pull the food out of the oven...this following narrative ensued:
Hans-Erik: "My hands are Busy!" (holding his hands full of apple slices in the air)
Mary Jo: (pointing to her abdomen) "My belly has been "busy" for the past 9 months...do you see me complaining?" (turn to Shelle with a wink and a smile)
hehe. It may be more of an inside joke, but I still thought it was funny enough to share! So I am going to be an Aunt by Thursday. Mary Jo is going to be induced in the morning if she hasn't already popped that kid out! I took the above picture of her the other night...she looks like she is about to pop out about 3 kids! If you will check the blog...I will promise to have pictures of the new little kid up (and maybe have a name...although not guaranteed) by Friday. Yay!
3 comments:
Wow, time flies when it is someone else having the baby. It seems like it wasn't long ago when Bonnie told Hope that there was going to be a baby.
We will be looking for pictures!!! And maybe a name ;)
It does seem like not to long ago Bonnie told me she was going to be an aunt! That's crazy! Congratulations Mary!!
How Exciting! Can't wait to see the newborn...I thought the story was funny.
Post a Comment