At 11:11pm on October 16th 2008, after ~14hours of labor (2 hours of active pushing), Mary Jo and Hans-Erik Stegeby welcomed into the world a beautiful baby girl.
7lbs 9.1 oz - 19 inches long.
Also note: She has hair! We were all shocked considering mom & dad!
Her name is Gwendolin Etta-Lena Stegeby.
(You got your wish Great-Grandma Mc...no Hellena)
Mommy, Daddy, and Baby are doing great!
And I posted a picture of me with the little one because let's face it, this is my blog! hehe But everyone there did get to hold her. She is so sweet and of course, I am thus far her favorite Aunt (as far as anyone can tell)!
I hope you have enjoyed the pics! I will post again when she has been cleaned up a bit more!






10 comments:
What a precious little baby girl. What wonderful pictures. Tell Mary and Hans-Erik that they did good.
Wow! She is beautiful! She looks like she's going to have brown eyes! Anyway, congratulations Mary and Hans-Eric! And good job Mary!! Becky, Anna Maria is here today and liked seeing the baby too! She says to tell you hi and congratulations too! You can tell everybody else who she is... Love you guys tons!!! It was fun to be able to "visit" during the labor! :)
Awwww she is sooooo sweet. It is so fun to see the pictures of the proud parents and the tiny baby feet! I always have to look at the feet! She is going to have a lot of loving aunts I'd say. Congrats Mary Jo and Hans-Eric!
Congratulations! She's beautiful!
Yay, she is here. So sweet!! Wow does this ever bring on a flood of memories. Take lots of pictures!! Thank you for sharing your special moment with us Mary Jo and Hans-Erik, she is beautiful!
She's so cute! Congratulations!!!
She is beautiful!! It's so much fun being an aunt!! Tell them congratulations!
Of course you'll be her favorite Aunt!! Congrats!
That is so neat. Congratulations!
Congrats to Mary! The little girl is beautiful! Does she have a name yet?
Post a Comment