This is the funniest home video our family has ever produced. We cannot watch it without laughing ourselves into tears! Trish and Shelle are so cute. I love their interactions and hope you love it too! I apologize it is so long, but it's all fun. I will point out a few things to pay attention to:
1-The babies left arm
2- Shelle's tongue
3- The sleeves
4- know that mom is behind the camera in a lot of the video mouthing the words as well as doing hand signals to remind the girls of what the words are
5- Sisterly Affection
6- Shelle's outfit
7- Mom getting more and more frustrated as it goes on
Those are all I can think of now. I hope you enjoy it, and if you are like us...you'll watch it again and again and again. The tears don't stop flowing! hehe
5 comments:
That is just TOO precious!! I thought your mom held it together really well . . . only an inkling of losing her patience once! I couldn't help but think how my Justin and Trish loved each other so much at that age . . . I'll have to get him to watch this.
Thank you for sharing. That is to cute.
I always forget how funny this is. I know I love it, but I was laughing so hard in just the first few seconds! Gwen thought it was good, quality entertainment, but she couldn't figure out why I was laughing so hard. So stinkin' cute! Thanks for putting this up, Beck.
I loved it!! I also really loved hearing your mom's voice. I have really missed her over the years.
That was cute! I agree with Tina your Mom held it together pretty good.
Loved the hand gestures and the mouthing the words without singing. Made us laugh, not cry but we got a good laugh. Kids are so cute at those ages. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment