I knew doing these pictures wordless would get some fun comments. Yes it is staged...sort of. We were painting the pool and my cousin pictured was playing on the pool cover when she shifted weight and it slid over the edge of the pool. She slid off of it before it slid off the edge. It scared us to death but no one was hurt. After our hearts stopped beating a thousand miles an hour we decided to take some fun pictures to capture the moment. The bad part was we then had to get the pool cover out of the pool. It took about 5 of us, but we did it. Those pool covers are HE-A-VY!
5 comments:
Okay? Wordless? Very effective and hopefully staged?!
That is what I was going to say. Hopefully staged.
Is this one of those things where you pose for the picture and the people who are really good with photography photoshop things in? I hope so!
I knew doing these pictures wordless would get some fun comments. Yes it is staged...sort of. We were painting the pool and my cousin pictured was playing on the pool cover when she shifted weight and it slid over the edge of the pool. She slid off of it before it slid off the edge. It scared us to death but no one was hurt. After our hearts stopped beating a thousand miles an hour we decided to take some fun pictures to capture the moment. The bad part was we then had to get the pool cover out of the pool. It took about 5 of us, but we did it. Those pool covers are HE-A-VY!
Ahahahahaha. That's good. Snort. (I'm still chuckling.)
Post a Comment