
Thank Heaven for the internet and more specifically Skype! Skype is a internet phone connection that lets you call either other computers or other phones through the internet. If you call other computers it's free; if you call other phones you pay a small fee, but it's still cheaper than most international rates. It has allowed me to communicate with Gwen in California. I can see her and she can "see" me. I don't know how much she really gets it. But the last 2 times we talked we did have quite the little (brief) conversations. The fun thing is it also allows you to take pictures...so here are the highlights!

"Daddy...What's Aunt Becky doing on the computer?"
"I don't know if I trust this"

"It's a little captivating though...and it makes me hungry"
"I think I may like this"
"Grown up talk....Boring!"

"Hey...What's up?"

"I had so much fun today eating, pooping, sleeping, repeating!"

"My daddy throws me way up in the air...this high"
"It scares the spit out of me!"

"Call me crazy, but I think this Skype thing may be a big hit"
3 comments:
KEWEL!
I L-O-V-E-D the narration!
hehehe She sure is chatty. ;)
Post a Comment