Sometimes when I wake up from dreams I think to myself..."What in the world did I dream that for?" I know my Aunt Amy has dreams that are often bizzare and captivating at the same time. I had one recently and I am posting it because I really find it interesting and funny what others may interpret from them. So if you have the time...tell me your thoughts!(MD's and MA's in this dream are people I know and work with)
MD #1, MA#1, I and another person (in the dream this other person was a PA who remained unnamed but everyone, including myself, knew him) were all at some conference (or maybe a movie...not quite sure; we were behind plastic tables and facing a screen in a classroom that reminded me very much of a nursing school classroom at SUU) late at night. We got hungry and I said I'd pick up sandwiches. I left the building and outside realized it was in my late-grandmother's house in Abraham. Except now my Aunt (who actually lives in Maryland) was living there and outside gardening (still late at night). I asked her directions to a deli and she told me. I went around to the front of the house and was walking down some steps to street level (obviously the house was in a city, reminded me of some of the areas with all the cement steps around BYU campus, definately not in Abraham). I got to street level and MD#2 drove up in a nice white SUV (Lexus-ish) and asked me to come and help him see patients! I was hesitant at first but then he told me he would drop me off at the best sandwich place in town...so I went. I got in the back, but once I was in the car it seemed to be more of a short bus or van. MA#2 and MA#3 were in there as well. We went to some random clinic and I saw 1 patient and then MD#2 took me to this sandwich shop. The sandwich shop was about to close, but they were making these 2 6-foot subs for a party or something and they told me they would cut off a couple pieces of these subs for me. One of the sandwiches was normal, turkey or something; one of them had cheese, meat, spinach and corn on the cob (inside the sandwich). In the dream the latter was the deli's most famous sandwich and the obvious choice to get! So I got the sandwiches and went back to the conference/movie thing. MD#1 and I were the only ones who ate the corn on the cob sandwiches, but we found them to be scrumptous!

I promise I didn't eat anything out of the ordinary before this dream (ie corn-on-the-cob). This dream is so random I find it awfully funny. So if any of you out there are good at dream interpretations (and even if you are not) let's hear your opinion!
2 comments:
That is funny. Just like dreams.
I would say that you were obviously craving some good corn on the cob, but in the dream you were after sandwiches soooo you just put the corn on the sandwich.
The rest it just funny. I wake up from dreams like this exhausted. Always trying to make things make sense and never being able too.
Post a Comment