Ok, so there are 36 hours from now until I have to be at the airport for my flight out of Salt Lake City. The beginning of my Italy trip! Yay! However, if you will notice the pictures, my bags are currently empty. Empty! Well, except for the shampoo, conditioner, and gel...priorities right? hehe! I am so excited! I can hardly contain myself.
I am also having trouble deciding which clothes to take. I only have to take 1 weeks worth, as I am staying with relatives that have washing facilities. But being such a fashion guru (hehe) it is hard to decide what to take. I am sure I will end up with more than I need. It does really help that I don't have to take a blow dryer, hair straightner, laptop, etc. as Aunt Denise and Uncle Peter have such things there.
I am sure I will be up late on Friday packing. But that will initiate my transition to Italian time right?
1 comment:
That is so exciting, Becky! (Do you still go by that name?) It is good to hear what you are up to!
--Ember (Chamberlain) Fife
Post a Comment