Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Market: Shoe Alley!!!



Oh I could have spent a lot more money in Italy than I did. I would have blown most of it here. My sisters know me as having a little more than a shoe fettish. I counted once and I had over 35 shoes. I love them! But, I also love a deal and generally wont spend a lot of money on them. I did restrain myself and only bought 1 pair of shoes that were 15 euro. I was going to buy 2 pairs, the other one was going to be a cute pair of moccasin leather boots that were 25 euro, but they wouldn't budge at all with the price despite us buying 3 pairs (Aunt Denise was going to buy a pair too) so I stuck with my one pair. I wore them today at work which was brave as I had not worn them besides when I tried them on and I was working in the hospital where I am on my feet the most. They are super comfortable! I am soo pleased with them.



I also bought some really cute sunglasses. It's not these in this picture, this picture is just me trying on some fun sunglasses. The glasses I got were to match my hat for my trip to Capri. The sunglasses I bought are in the pictures of my leather jackets.


My leather jackets are my best purchase I think. They are both real Italian Leather (Vera Pelle). I bought them both for 200 euro (they were originally 230 euro [80 for one and 150 for the other] but I bargained a bit and they accepted my offer, that is really the funnest part). I think they both would be over $300 in the US, and I paid $300 for them both! I love it! My favorite one is the one with the european raccoon fur on it. I love to smell the leather and the fur is soooo soft! Its pretty!


I love the market! I may have to make a trip back to Italy just to shop in the market! I am sad that I didn't make it to the Monte Rucello market though. Next time!

No comments: