Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I'm Home

Ok, so I am home from my Italy trip now. I realize I didn't post the entire last week of my trip. We were in Rome 3 of those days without internet though so that is a good excuse for three days. However, now that I am back to my boring life I will back post on all the fun things I did the last week.
I have never travelled alone before this trip. On the way home there was another baggage mishap, this time at JFK airport (we waited at the baggage carousel 1 hour before our bags came through) and I ended up missing my connection (again) and staying the night in NY. And no, I did not go out and sight-see. I was jet-lagged (as I am now because I got up at 4:45 this morning which would be noon in Italy) and so I went to sleep at 8:30 pm.
It is good to be home, but I miss Uncle Pete's and Aunt Denise's family in Italy soo much! I really enjoyed spending time with them all.

No comments: