Friday, July 31, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things!


Ok, so this is only one thing...but its a big thing...A big fat jar of NUTELLA!!! It is 5kg! I first saw these when I went to Italy last year. Before Uncle Pete and Aunt Denise met up with us in Sweden I asked them to pick me up a big jar of it. Yay for travel, Yay for Italy, Yay for NUTELLA!!!!

7 comments:

The two old crows said...

wow It that big enough???????? Love the stuff also.

Mary Jo said...

Yummy! That thing is bigger than your head. That cracks me up!

Bainter Family Antics said...

You can buy it at BJ's and I do for my children, but you can't get one that big! (like Costco or Sam's)

Tina said...

We just had a French foreign exchange student at our home. The first thing he asked for was that I get him some Nutella. He was shocked when he saw how small our section was in the store for it. He said in France their was a big section of nutella! He ate almost the whole bottle while he was here!

Janie said...

Love Nutella! I'd love to have a jar that big! Can't wait to see you tonight, btw!

Happiness is... said...

I'm not sure how to reply to comments left on our blog, but I'd LOVE to go bike riding with you. We need to have you over to our new place!

King Family said...

Nutella was huge where I was in Europe too. I didn't try it though. Maybe I should have.